Conduct intake of clients, handle incoming crisis and referral calls, provide general shelter oversight, and monitor shelter security. Provide documentation and communicate with day staff regarding client issues. Assist with shelter organizational, inspection and inventory tasks. Part-time position, generally 1 – 2 shifts per week. Shifts are 8 to 12 hours long. Position pays $8.00 per hour.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to carefully document calls and client interactions
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability and interest in facilitating client adjustment to communal living arrangements
- Available to work overnight and/or weekend shifts
- Previous experience working with shelter populations or trauma victims, and/or some college in human services field
Send resume along with a summary of the nights/weekend days that you are generally available to be put on schedule.
My Sister’s House, Inc.
PO Box 71171
Charleston, SC 29415
Fax to: 843-576-2870
Email to: email@example.com